Metal trigger guard tikka t3

images metal trigger guard tikka t3

Add to. Sign in to make your opinion count. All good arguments Like this video? Mountain Tactical. Deer Hunting Recommended for you. Would you like to be alerted when the item becomes available again?

• TIKKA GUARD, TRIGGER, ASSEMBLY, TIKKA T3 Brownells
  • tikka t3 aftermarket trigger guard
  • Why upgrade to an Aluminum bottom metal/trigger guard – High Desert Rifle Works
  • Steel bottom metal / trigger guard for the T3

• Five years ago while re-assembling my Tikka T3 Lite rifle, the plastic "bottom metal"/trigger guard on the rifle cracked.

TIKKA GUARD, TRIGGER, ASSEMBLY, TIKKA T3 Brownells

Frustrated I went online to. Atlasworxs Alloy Tikka T3 Trigger Guard for Tikka T3 (NO MORE PLASTIC) This Our Bottom Metal Features: Made From AL T6 Structural Grade Alloy. Description.

Tikka T3 aftermarket trigger guard, made from aircraft grade aluminium, then anodised, giving it a hardwearing finish, ideal to compliment any Tikka.
    I for one would love to see more aftermarket parts available. Schematic ID Number.

This video is unavailable. Finskavapen Newbie Offline Posts: 3. Bulgarian Hunting Tours Recommended for you. Never been achieved before!

Video: Metal trigger guard tikka t3 Customized Tikka T3 Lite .223 review

Send Transcript Close.

Please note that alerted inventory is on a first come, first serve basis.

tikka t3 aftermarket trigger guard

I'm all about balance and weight on a rifle for both range shooting and hunting so thats why I'm basis to aluminum, its done everything I've wanted it to do. SMF 2. Thank you to our customers that gave us feedback on our Gen1 Bottom Metal so we could make improvements like this! Jiskefet Recommended for you.

Former TFB Writer Thomas Gomez has been a long time user of the Tikka T3 and has developed an upgraded Trigger Guard for the Tikka T3 /.

Our Tikka nEXTgen Short Action Bottom Metal is designed as a drop-in ready, OEM replacement trigger guard to fit factory stocks or custom aftermarket stocks. Top Rated Supplier of Firearm Reloading Equipment, Supplies, and Tools - Colt.
    The interactive transcript could not be loaded. More Report Need to report the video?

Why upgrade to an Aluminum bottom metal/trigger guard – High Desert Rifle Works

How to field dress a deer. Would you like to backorder?

Video: Metal trigger guard tikka t3 CDI DBM Detachable Bottom Metal Review & Installation

My idea is for a design that is as original instead of the tactical look on the triggerguard that all others make, fine if you want a bottommetal that uses aics mags and go for the tactical look, but on a stock rifle with stock magazine the tactical look, well, its out of place.

Most of the aftermarket options have redesigned it in some way to make it more functional by making it a little larger.

Mountain Tactical 13, views.

Steel bottom metal / trigger guard for the T3

If a steel bottom metal would add durability and function to a rifle the same as the current aluminum aftermarket parts then I think it would come down to personal preference. In Stock. Click here for price! Thank you for contacting our Chat Team!

4 thoughts on “Metal trigger guard tikka t3